When Prescriptions Hurt Instead Of Heal
A defective prescription medication can change a person’s life forever. In some cases, the victim may require long-term nursing care and lifestyle changes. Other injuries can result in missed time at work or costly rehabilitative care. In the worst cases, families face the loss of a loved one.
Whatever your circumstances, it is important to understand your rights under Georgia law. The law offers important protections to injury victims. If you or a loved one was harmed by a dangerous pharmaceutical drug, The Finnell Firm is on your side. With office in Rome, our lawyer handles personal injury cases throughout the surrounding areas of Georgia. Our team’s goal is to help you recover the full amount of compensation you deserve.
Ready To Tackle All Types Of Defective Drug Cases
Attorney Robert Finnell earned his law degree in 1975, giving him extensive legal experience. Let him put his knowledge to work for you. He is prepared to build cases for a wide variety of defective drugs. These include:
- Abilify has resulted in compulsive behavior including gambling, sexual urges, shopping or binge eating.
- Benicar has resulted in gastrointestinal issues including misdiagnoses of celiac disease.
- Invokana is linked to diabetic ketoacidosis, kidney injury, stroke and increased risk of leg and foot amputation.
- Onglyza is believed to have contributed to heart failure, cancer, severe allergic reactions and death.
- Talc could contribute to the development of cancer.
- Taxotere has been linked to permanent hair loss.
- Zofran has been linked to heart defects, craniofacial defects and kidney malformations.
Set Up A Free Consultation With Us Today
Don’t wait to learn more about your rights and options. Contact us by email or by calling 706-314-8156. The initial consultation is free, and our lawyer gets paid only after we recover compensation for you. We also offer weekend and evening appointments as needed.